Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life Savers

To start, Mili and I are EXTREMELY excited to start sharing our love of beauty products with the world. After many Twitter conversations about recommended products, I proposed the idea to start a blog. Great idea! Except that I proposed the idea right before the busiest time in my year in my profession. Basically I run out like a mad woman in the Florida heat and humidity, working endless hours. This leaves very little to no time in the morning to prepare for those 15 hour days. During this season every year during I look like a mess because there was no way for me to ward off shine and frizz. Until this year. Meet my saviors:


Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum


Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder

I have pretty thin hair, but for some reason the humidity makes it run wild. I use about a tsp of Organix's serum on damp hair, blowdry, then straighten. The first time I used this product, I stood in the rain for 5 minutes, allowed my hair to air dry, and it returned back to its original smooth, straight state. Amazing.

I was ready to rave about Tarte's finishing powder the moment I tried at Sephora, It gave me a smooth, airbrushed look. But after using it over BB cream for work, I couldn't believe the results after hours outside. No oil or shine. None. Still smooth and flawless.

I more than highly recommend these products. I encourage you to run to your closest Target/Sephora and snatch them up immediately. I've even started using Organix's keratin shampoo and conditioner with good results. But I'll save that for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment