Monday, August 29, 2011

Best (Inexpensive) Gel Eyeliner!


Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE black eyeliner (in addition to other colors)! I've tried many pencils and liquids but this Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner has given me exactly what I am looking for. This product allows me to apply the liner as thin or thick as I desire. There is a brush that comes with the product that I use for regular application of the eyeliner but I have an angled brush that I use for a more dramatic winged tip look. This liner is easy to apply and easy to take off at the end of the day. I just use regular facial cleanser to wash my face to wash away the liner. This product also comes in brown,purple,and green which pretty much looks amazing on any skin color. Give this product a try and trust me you will love it:)

2 comments:

  1. Have the MAC gel liner, but I definitely want to try this one and compare. What is the best type of brush to use? i have an angled one but its not always so precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use a short very sharply angled brush when i try to get the winged tip look....you should try (if u dont already) to start the winged tip look starting on the outside and working your way in towards your eye. use the very pointy angle of the brush to perfect the sharp winged look and bring it in along the eye line. let me know how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete