Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Fall Exfoliator!

I've tried MANY MANY exfoliator scrubs and am usually satisfied by them but not blown away at how amazing it is...till I started using the Clinique Super Exfoliant Scrub! The grains are alittle bigger than average size grains you find in regular exfoliators and works amazing on my skin ( I have normal skin). I've been using every other day for about 2 weeks now and I can see a gentle glow to my skin now. After using this scrub, my face feels VERY squeaky clean! I definitely take my time to rub it all over my face in circular motions for about two minutes (given how sensitive your skin is you might do less) and then wash and moisturize. I feel it is best to use at night so you can lather on alittle extra facial mositurizer into your skin so over night the skin can do its "repair" work so you wake up to soft beautiful skin:)Give this product a try and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment