Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Best Eyeshadow Primer!

Ever had the problem of your eyeshadow creasing after an hour of applying it perfectly to your eyes? I've had this problem for a few years till recently when I finally learned that PRIMER is KEY to making sure your eyeshadow stays perfect all day/night long! After moisturizing your skin, apply just a dab of Urban Decary Primer Potion on each eyelid and smooth all over eye then just go to town with however you want to do your eyes! This primer keeps your eyeshadow fresh looking with no creases all day long! I've used this for a few months now and my eye makeup looks the same from the beginning of the day when I put it on to when I take it off at night! Definitely a must have for all you ladies who love a perfectly shadowed eye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment