Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Favorite New Fresh Scent!

Anyone that knows me knows that I am CRAZY about smelling yummy and fresh ALL the time!:) I love light floral scents on most days but also like fresh citrus scents. At Bath and Body Works few weeks ago, I picked up this new scent called "Paris Amour". I bought the shower gel, body lotion, and body spray since it was a buy 2 get 1 free deal at the store. Using all three together definitely gives me this fresh scent all day. You can definitely use these separately as well but I read in a recent Glamour magazine article that companies recommend you to use all three products together so the smell will last longer on your skin (this is definitely also a marketing technique to get you to buy more of their products but hey it's up to you:))

No comments:

Post a Comment