Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sue Devitt's Whipped Foundation and Pressed Powder



After about 6 years of using MAC Studio Fix Foundation and Powder (that I still do love), I wanted to see what else was out there for my face especially in this humid hot weather here in Florida. This past weekend I hit up the Orlando mall and went to town in the makeup department at Macys. I went to just about every counter such as Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Dior.....but even though they looked okay on my skin, it just wasn't the feel and look I wanted.

Then I found this other makeup section called "Sue Devitt" that had alot of fresh looking products so I decided to try it. I LOVED how it made my skin look and feel! It was definitely lighter in texture and gave me full coverage without the heavy, cakey look some other products give you. The makeup lady first put on the whipped foundation on one side of my face and the pressed powder on the other side of my face...they both felt and looked amazing. These products gave me more of a matte finish on my face which is great because I love using blush/bronzer so it is a good balance to have. She then put the foundation on first followed by the pressed powder and it definitely gave me the fresh matte fully covered look I wanted for daily use. You can definitely use these products separately or together, still avoiding the cakey look! The product is VERY LIGHT AND SMOOTH so it's a definite must try the next time you hit up the makeup department!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment